Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 – Privacy Code - Fishirt snc with registered office in Pisacane, 66, 65123 Pescara is the Data Controller of the personal data collected on the website
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, "Fishirt snc" may collect the following categories of data concerning you:
Common data (e.g. name, surname, address, telephone number, tax code, bank details)
This type of data, marked with an asterisk on the online registration form, are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract and therefore, the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to fulfill any obligation.
The additional data requested, in the fields not marked with an asterisk, are instead optional and any refusal to provide them will not entail any consequences.
Sensitive data (e.g. those relating to the state of health and belonging to protected categories)
This type of data will be collected only upon specific request from the user belonging to the categories referred to in Law 104/1992, for the application of the legal facilities, and upon specific consent to the processing, for this type of data, the release is foreseen of a specific informed consent.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Pursuant to art. 4 Legislative Decree 196/2003, the processing of personal data consists of any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation , processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a bank of data;
All data provided by the user will be processed using electronic or automated means, telematics and also in paper form, in order to guarantee their security and confidentiality.
The processed data are not subject to dissemination or transfer abroad, the treatment will take place for activities strictly connected to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed and/or for the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation, as well as by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies.
"Fishirt snc" uses "cookies" for user recognition. By "cookie" we mean information data transmitted by the "Fishirt snc" servers to the user's computer in order to allow rapid identification. The user can always request the deactivation of cookies by independently modifying the settings of the browser used by him, but this deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site and the completion of the purchase procedures.
SUBJECTS INVOLVED IN THE TREATMENT
Personal data will be communicated to the following third parties, such as independent data processors, for the performance of ancillary activities, strictly related to the contractually agreed obligations:
- Freight transport agencies identified from time to time by "Fishirt snc";
- External financial consultancy professionals for the fulfillment of the tax and accounting obligations of "Fishirt snc".
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 the interested party, i.e. the one who provides the personal data being processed, has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
All requests related to the exercise of rights by the interested party can be forwarded in any form, (telephone, fax, email, post) to the registered office of the Company, indicated above, or to the addresses available on the site itself. For each request forwarded by the interested party, if the existence of data concerning him is not confirmed, an expense contribution may be requested, not exceeding the costs actually incurred and documented.